Biomedical Engineering Student & Entrepreneur
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Phone: +1 (858) 230-0539
August 2017 – Now
UC San Diego, Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering
San Diego, California (USA)
September 2005 – June 2017
British International School of Jeddah
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
SAT: 1420 (out of 1600)
IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education): Grades 9 & 10
IB (International Baccalaureate Diploma): Grades 11 & 12
|12/2013 – 12/2014
|Started my entrepreneurial journey by building Chillax, a mobile app social network for teenager. Worked 15 hours a week on all aspects of designing and building a mobile app.
|1/2015 – Present
|Built my second mobile app, AidMaid, for emergencies.
Pitched to investors and secured $200,000 in seed funding.
|Played an advisory role at Smiles.org, an initiative led by teenagers to support refugees and poor people in Jordan.|
|Mentored high schools on entrepreneurship at the MIT Launch Program.
|Youngest entrepreneur in the world to ever be accepted into an incubator.
|2014 – 2016||Regularly blogged and shared my experience as an entrepreneur through a Facebook page I created (with over 2000 likes).|
- Award of Commendation as I received 7 A stars in IGCSE.
- Nominated for Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
- Oasis500 Entrepreneurship Award.
- The Duke of Edinburgh International Award
- Several regional media houses covered my entrepreneurial journey as an inspiration to others; some of which were Entrepreneur, Wamda, Arabian Business and Aliqtisadi.
- Arabian Business recognized me as: “Entrepreneur of the Week.”
Skills & Talent
- Advanced Tennis player.
- Purple belt in Karate.
- Built two companies.
- Social media marketing guru.
- User interface and user experience.
- Business management.
- Chess player.
- Certified diver.